Jtwentieth FOLLOW (+)

Jasmine, just the name of an ordinary flower ✿
Drifter
WRITTEN BY JASSYYOHH on Sunday, July 5, 2015
Day by day I felt the change. The change in both you and me. The change may not be big, but indeed it is significant. I never allowed myself to drift further away from you the day I set my mind into the relationship. But I guess, as you said, situation and dynamic changed. 

I feel so hollow every now and then. The relationship doesn't feel like a relationship these days. I'm trying to understand from your point of view. Hopefully all this works out. 

Whenever I see you this days the happiness in my heart faded off. The face you portrayed to me doesn't seems like you are excited to meet me. The date and dinner seems like a mundane routine you had to follow through. 

I'm not crying, neither am I angry. I'm just disappointed in myself for not able to sustain the relationship. Guess I'm a weakling after all. 




.

Post a Comment



The blogger
Just another ordinary flower next door, who loves to seek peace by traveling ✿

Social Networks

Loves
❤ Traveling
Search
Advertorial
❤Good way to look for better deals!
Search


<< O L D E R P O S T | n e w e r p o s t s >>