Jtwentieth FOLLOW (+)

Jasmine, just the name of an ordinary flower ✿
23
WRITTEN BY JASSYYOHH on Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Happy 初七 to everyone out there!

I am here to put my wishlist for 23rd's birthday.
(What a turn of event, arguments)

1. Pandora


The new series from the collaborations of disney with pandora is the prettiest thing ever.

2. Kindle (PaperWhite)




I used to have one but since my parent's have passed it on to others as i've under utilise it. But as I aged, whenever on the train, you want to read so badly but it eats into your phone battery it became so lazy and redundant.

To continue this weird hobby of mine, i do hope some nice person get me the kindle!


3. Staycation with my love ones

Most likely my babes and my hunk. But venue wise I have a couple which I really wanna try.

 3.1 New Majestic Hotel
http://singaporestaycations.com/boutique-hotels/new-majestic-hotel-staycation
 3.2 Quincy Hotel
 3.3 Beach Villas (*Mehhhh, just a dream)


4. Day trip with my friends

Just a short trip with my best buds and hunk will be sufficient. I don't even need a present, just time spent and enjoyable moment.

5. Travel funds
Nuff said, angbao can already.

6. Tiffany and Co. (Interlocking circle Pendent // Mini double heart tag pendent)



I guess all girls dream to receive the tiny blue magical box. Since its just my rambling, I think this is one of the few items i would wish to receive too! 

7. ORAL-B Dual Clean Power Toothbrush OR ORAL B- Pulsonic

Who doesn't like brushing their teeth? Anyway, so one of the most conventional items that i want is a rechargerable toothbrush. 


8. Blazer 

For work purpose ): 
But it's still a want! Hence, it is on this list. 

Size 14 would fit nicely. Looking for one that could be worn with dresses.





9. Watch
One never complains about having too many watches.




Kensington Leather





Pebble Watch 





Olivia Burton





Marcs by Marcs
 (Too expensive but its a wishlist, so mehhhhh)




Komono
(Money Penny)



Well, literally watches with black and gold series or classy looking one will do la.



Shall updatez more when I think of anything else.



















.

Post a Comment



The blogger
Just another ordinary flower next door, who loves to seek peace by traveling ✿

Social Networks

Loves
❤ Traveling
Search
Advertorial
❤Good way to look for better deals!
Search


<< O L D E R P O S T | n e w e r p o s t s >>