Jtwentieth FOLLOW (+)

Jasmine, just the name of an ordinary flower ✿
#sillyc
WRITTEN BY JASSYYOHH on Sunday, October 12, 2014

Love is as simple as ABC
You, my love is the rarest among the seas 
I'm sorry I took so long to see
But I hope you know you will always be my bee 🐝

Due to time like today, I realize this special love
This particular love, that always makes my smile curves
I can't express the love
Cause all I see is you and the lovely dove 

You're my precious one 
Whom I can't helped but be stunned 
Despite it try to shunt 
Your overflowing love have it outdone 

#sillyc 
I love you 👶




.

Post a Comment



The blogger
Just another ordinary flower next door, who loves to seek peace by traveling ✿

Social Networks

Loves
❤ Traveling
Search
Advertorial
❤Good way to look for better deals!
Search


<< O L D E R P O S T | n e w e r p o s t s >>