Jtwentieth FOLLOW (+)

Jasmine, just the name of an ordinary flower ✿
Stay strong
WRITTEN BY JASSYYOHH on Friday, September 12, 2014

I missed you grandpa, so so much. Today we gathered at your place and gramps was handing out the last of your will and money to us. My emotions are overwhelmed. I missed you, I missed talking to you about all my problems. I missed you listening to me whining like a small girl. Despite all, you will never scold me or complained about it. Gong gong, come back will you?

Everything is going so wrong these days, these months, these second. It is so hard to juggle. So so hard. Sometime I sit on the train ride home wishing the time would stop and allow me to think straight. Everything is really so so wrong. I hate myself for what i brought upon myself.



.

Post a Comment



The blogger
Just another ordinary flower next door, who loves to seek peace by traveling ✿

Social Networks

Loves
❤ Traveling
Search
Advertorial
❤Good way to look for better deals!
Search


<< O L D E R P O S T | n e w e r p o s t s >>